1. Information Karmalades Collects and Uses
Karmalades collects information from you when you register to post comments or reviews on Karmalades.com.
Personal identity information collected on Karmalades.com is used in several ways:
- To provide you with information or to ask you to participate in surveys about products, services, news and events
- To allow you to posts comments and reviews.
- To aggregate information in order to understand general user trends
2. Information Karmalades Collects and Shares with Others
At times, Karmalades must disclose relevant information about Karmalades' customers to Karmalades' business partners. For example, when customers use a credit card, the customer’s credit card number is submitted to the credit institution for normal, routine processing. Karmalades might also need to disclose certain information to Karmalades contractors, so that they may perform services for us. Karmalades requires such contractors and business partners to keep your information confidential. Karmalades may disclose personal information to such contractors and business partners without additional notice.
3. How to Update and Correct Personal and Account Information
Karmalades strives to keep accurate records of the information collected in the registration process and Karmalades will promptly update our records when you update your information at Karmalades.com. It is easy and simple to update your information:
- On every page in the top middle is a “Login” control. If not signed in to your account, click “Login” to sign in.
- Once signed in, your “Login” status will show you as signed in. Clicking on the Login or your name will allow you to edit your account information.
- To edit your account click “Edit Profile”. Once in the Edit Profile section you can update and/or correct the information you have previously submitted.
4. Communications to Karmalades Customers
From time to time, Karmalades may provide information and special offers to you. Karmalades will communicate with you by email unless you tell us you do not wish to receive emails from us.
5. Contact Us